Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rashad Gray's iPOD Classic music playlist

Taio Cruz / Ludacris - Break Your Heart
2. Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug
3. B.o.b. - Nothin' On You
4. Usher / Will.i.am - Omg
5. Train - Hey Soul Sister
6. Lady Gaga - Alejandro
7. Jason Derulo - In My Head
8. Script - Breakeven
9. B.o.b. / Hayley Williams - Airplanes
10. Rihanna - Rude Boy
11. Timbaland / Justin Timberlake - Carry Out
12. Lady Gaga / Beyonce - Telephone
13. Jay-z / Mr. Hudson - Young Forever
14. Jamie Foxx / Justin Timberlake / T.i. - Winner
15. Cascada - Evacuate The Dance Floor
16. Sean Kingston / Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie
17. La Roux - Bulletproof
18. Travie Mccoy - Billionaire
19. Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying
20. Black Eyed Peas - Imma Bee

Selena Gomez - Naturally
22. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
23. David Guetta / Akon - Sexy Chick
24. Iyaz - Replay
25. Trey Songz / Fabolous - Say Aah
26. Kevin Rudolf / Cash Money Heroes - I Made It
27. Timbaland / Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again
28. Orianthi - According To You
29. Katy Perry / Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
30. Kanye West - Heartless
Lyrics
In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road he lost his...
31. Britney Spears - 3
32. Britney Spears - Circus
Lyrics
There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain and the ones that observe
Well...
33. Jay-z / Alicia Keyes - Empire State Of Mind
34. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
35. Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say
36. Jay Sean / Lil' Wayne - Down
37. Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight
38. Shontelle - Impossible
39. Beyonce - Sweet Dreams
Lyrics
Turn the lights on...
40. Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed


Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body
42. Iyaz - Solo
43. Kesha - Tik Tok
44. Lady Gaga - Lovegame
45. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
46. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me
47. Jordin Sparks / Chris Brown - No Air
48. Pink - Please Don't Leave Me
Lyrics
Da da da da, da da da da
Da da da, da da
Da da da, da da...
49. Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
Lyrics
Here's the thing we started off friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah
Since you've be...
50. Ray J / Yung Berg - Sexy Can I
51. Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
Lyrics
Guess this means you're sorry, you're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back all you sai...
52. Young Money / Lloyd - Bedrock
53. Estelle / Kanye West - American Boy
54. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
Lyrics
You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset
She's going off about something that you said...
55. Pink - So What
Lyrics
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na...
56. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
Lyrics
I am unwritten
Can't read my mind
I'm undefined...
57. Chris Brown - Forever
Lyrics
** ** ** 4...
58. T.i. / Rihanna - Live Your Life
59. Leona Lewis - Better In Time
60. Katy Perry - Hot N Cold


Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music
62. Jay-z / Linkin Park - Numb/encore
63. Britney Spears - Gimme More
Lyrics
It's Britney *****
I see you
And I just wanna dance with you...
64. Kevin Rudolf / Lil' Wayne - Let It Rock
65. Outkast - Hey Ya!
Lyrics
One two three go...
66. Metro Station - Shake It
Lyrics
Let's drop! Yeah, come on
Shake, shake...
67. Britney Spears - Womanizer
Lyrics
Superstar, where you from? How's it going?
I know you got a clue what you’re doing
You can play bran...
68. Cascada - Everytime We Touch
Lyrics
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my...
69. Nelly - Ride Wit Me (c
70. T.i. - Whatever You Like
Lyrics
Stacks on deck, PatrĂ³n on ice
And we can pop bottles all night
Baby, you could have whatever you lik...
71. Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
72. Nelly / Kelly Rowland - Dilemma
73. Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me
Lyrics
Never win first place, I don't support the team
I can't take direction and my socks are never clean...
74. Beyonce - Single Ladies
Lyrics
All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the si...
75. Lil' Wayne / Static - Lollipop
76. Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part
Lyrics
We're driving slow through the snow on 5th Avenue
And right now radio's all that we can hear
Now we...
77. Kardinal Offishall / Akon - Dangerous
78. Pussycat Dolls / Snoop Dogg - Buttons
79. Akon / Colby O'donis / Kardinal Offishall - Beautiful
80. Jesse Mccartney - Leavin'


Nelly - Hot In Herre
Lyrics
So hot in
So hot in herre
So hot in
Ah
Oh
Wanna a little bit a
And a little bit a
Check a little bit...
82. Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time
Lyrics
Hurry up and wait so close but so far away
Everything that you've always dreamed of
Close enough for...
83. Rihanna - Sos
84. Britney Spears - Toxic
Lyrics
Baby, can't you see
I'm callin'
A guy like you
Should wear a warnin'
It's dangerous, I'm fallin'...
85. Justin Timberlake - Sexyback
Lyrics
I'm bringin' sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think it's special what's behind your...
86. Lil' Jon/east Side Boyz/ying Yang Twins - Get Low
87. T.i. / Justin Timberlake - My Love
88. Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U
Lyrics
I know I may be young
But I've got feelings, too
And I need to do what I feel like doing
So let me g...
89. Flo Rida / Kesha - Right Round
90. Timbaland / Keri Hilson / D.o.e. - The Way I Are
91. Puff Daddy / Faith Evans / 112 - I'll Be Missing You
92. Jeremih - Birthday Sex
93. Ne-yo - Miss Independent
Lyrics
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah...
94. Ne-yo - Closer
Lyrics
Closer, closer
Closer, closer...
95. Kanye West - Stronger
Lyrics
Work it, make it, do it, makes us
Harder, better, faster, stronger...
96. Flo Rida - Low
Lyrics
Shawty had them Apple Bottom jeans, jeans
Boots with the fur, with the fur
The whole club was lookin...
97. Kanye West - Love Lockdown
Lyrics
I'm not lovin' you the way I wanted to
What I had to do, had to run from you
I'm in love with you bu...
98. Akon - Right Now
Lyrics
It's been so long
That I haven't seen your face
I'm tryna be strong
But the strength I have is washi...
99. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Half Way
100. Jay-z / Beyonce - '03 Bonnie & Clyde

Kanye West / Jamie Foxx - Gold Digger
102. T-pain / Yung Joc - Buy U A Drank (conte
103. Rihanna - Umbrella
Lyrics
You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines
But you'll still be my star...
104. Jay-z / Rihanna / Kanye West - Run This Town
105. Rihanna - Pon De Replay
Lyrics
Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay
Come Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up?
All the gyal pon the dance...
106. Lil' Wayne / T-pain - Got Money
107. Rihanna - Disturbia
Lyrics
What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
I'm going crazy now...
108. Lady Gaga / Kardinal Ofishall - Just Dance
109. Usher - Love In This Club
Lyrics
Gotta do it for the ladies
And I gotta keep it hood
Where we at Polo? Aye...
110. Usher / Lil Jon / Ludacris - Yeah!
111. Keri Hilson / Kanye West / Ne-yo - Knock You Down
112. Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Lyrics
Don't be so quick to walk away
Dance with me
I wanna rock your body
Please stay
Dance with me
You do...
113. Fergie / Ludacris - Glamorous
114. Beyonce / Jay-z - Crazy In Love
115. T.i. / Justin Timberlake - Dead And Gone
116. 3oh!3 - Don't Trust Me
Lyrics
Black dress with the tights underneath
I've got the breath of a last cigarette on my teeth
And she's...
117. Kid Cudi - Day N Nite
118. Justin Timberlake - Summer Love
Lyrics
Ridin' in the drop top with the top down
Saw you switchin' lanes, girl
Pull up to the red light, loo...
119. Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Lyrics
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah...
120. Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment