Saturday, May 22, 2010

FAFSA Web Live Help

New party ('Rashad Gray') has joined the session:
Welcome to FAFSA on the Web Customer Service Live Help!
New party ('Ana Franco') has joined the session:
Ana Franco: Thank you for contacting the Federal Student Aid Information Center. How may I help you today?

'

Rashad Gray: Hello

Rashad Gray: I just had a question about my PIN for my FAFSA

Ana Franco: Ok.

Rashad Gray: I just applied for my PIN today and it said I had to wait 1-3 days to able to use it on the website

Rashad Gray: Is there any way I can track the Status of my PIN application?

Ana Franco: I can check when a PIN was last sent to you. To do so, I will need your Social Security Number, full name and date of birth.


Rashad Gray: Yes,

Rashad Gray: My SSN is 214171783 Rashad Gray July 28, 1986

Ana Franco: You will have to wait till the PIN is verified, and that will take about 1-3 days before you can use it, you will need to wait.

Rashad Gray: Thank you. Have a good day

Ana Franco: Thank you for contacting the Federal Student Aid Information Center. Please contact us again if you have further questions. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8 am to midnight (eastern), Saturday 9 am to 6 pm(all Eastern Time).

Party ('Ana Franco') has left the session.
Party ('Rashad Gray') has left the session.
Live Help was finished

No comments:

Post a Comment